Organic, non-toxic home furnishings
We bring you organic, non-toxic, chemical-free home furnishings and equipment that we have researched for use in our own home to protect our family, in hopes of helping you create a cleaner indoor environment for you and your loved ones. Most products are made in the USA, of sustainable materials. These healthful items include:
- Non-toxic wool carpeting and rugs produced with no chemicals, treatments or synthetic adhesives.
- Organic mattresses and organic wood mattress foundations made with eco-wool, organic cotton and natural or organic latex. No flame retardant chemicals or synthetic fillers.
- Organic wool, cotton, and latex futons, shikibutons and bedrolls which allow you to rest in chemical-free comfort, wherever you may choose to sleep.
- Organic cotton and wool bedding including sheets, comforters, blankets, mattress pads and toppers, barrier covers and pillows to keep you and your family safe from VOCs, as well as comfy and warm at night. Sale: 10% OFF natural kapok pillows and organic shredded rubber pillows with $100 total purchase and coupon code Pillow10.
- Solid wood beds and side tables with a non-toxic finish or unfinished.
- Organic sofas made from solid hardwood, with a non-toxic finish or unfinished.
- Efficient and effective gravity-fed water purifiers and Point-of-Use water systems employing state-of-the-art media and technology for the highest level of contaminant removal without electricity.
- Top-performing air purifiers designed with the most effective and efficient filtering media and technologies available today.
BUSINESS NOTICE 3/22
All of our suppliers are producing the products shown on our website, though some are experiencing delays due to supply chain issues. Please contact us if you would like to know if the specific product you are considering is available in the normal time-frame. We truly appreciate your support of a small business.
CUSTOMER ALERT 11/22
Due to an increase in fraudulent activity, please be aware that for the protection of our customers and ourselves, we might ask for proof of address if you purchase something for shipment to a location other than your billing address.