NEW organic latex mattresses
We are thrilled to announce that after spending months investigating manufacturers across the country, we are now offering a new line of latex mattresses made to our specifications, under the Organic and Healthy brand name!
These new mattresses are available with all certified organic materials including cotton, wool, and latex.
Our wonderfully comfortable and durable latex mattresses are made with pure OEKO-TEX certified natural or GOLS certified organic Dunlop rubber cores, covered with USDA certified organic cotton knit fabric quilted to OEKO-TEX certified organic wool. The thick layer of wool (3 ounces per square foot) makes our beds feel more luxurious than those made with less wool batting, plus the wool provides natural flame resistance and temperature regulation.
The mattresses conform to your body's shape and minimize pressure on your joints and back, and the zippered cover allows you to stack the layers of rubber in a different order to customize the firmness. And should a layer need to be replaced for some reason it can be changed-out for much less expense than buying a whole new mattress.
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK!
10% OFF if purchased by December 10th!
Prices start at $940 with discount.
Also, to enhance your sleeping experience, we offer many other organic bedding products:
- Mattress Pads : Protect your mattress with an organic or eco-wool moisture barrier, puddle pad, or plush fleece pad.
- Mattress Toppers : Soften your bed with an organic wool/cotton, latex/cotton, or latex/wool/cotton topper.
- Sheets : Snuggle up with soft organic un-dyed natural or chlorine-free white sheets.
- Blankets : Keep warm with an un-dyed organic cotton chenille, crepe or waffle weave blanket, or our new farm-wool blanket.
- Comforters : Just in time for the cooler weather; comfy organic, farm, or eco-wool comforters.
- Barrier Covers : Very tightly woven organic cotton fabric will keep the dustmites out of your mattress, topper and pillow.
FREE SHIPPING on mattresses and most bedding
Why use organic and chemical-free bedding?
Two words come to mind when that question is asked...health and environment. 100% certified organic cotton and organic/eco/farm wool bedding has no formaldehyde finishes applied, no pesticide residue, no toxic flame-retardants, and no dioxins from bleaching. Plus, because organic agriculture doesn't use toxic, persistent pesticides, choosing organic is an easy way to help protect your family and generations to come.
Please contact us if you have any questions.