E.L. Foust 160AN Auto Air Purifier
Recommended by allergists & environmental doctors, E.L. Foust air purifiers are ideal for people who suffer from allergies, asthma, and chemical sensitivities; and can be used by anyone who wants clean air while traveling. The 160AN Auto air purifier is great for use in cars, trucks, RVs and other vehicles; and can be used in hotel rooms with the optional power converter.
- Contains 3 pounds of activated carbon mix for removal of chemicals, fumes, odors, and gases.
- Very quiet (decibel rating = 18 @ 3 ft.).
- Free standing, sturdy and long-lasting all-metal construction. Dimensions: 9″ x 15″. Weight: 9 lb.
- Foust’s standard media contains 60% coconut carbon and 40% Purapel (potassium permanganate). Other specialized media is also available.
- Optional HEPA filter is rated at 0.1 micron efficiency.
- Optional alpha stat filter is useful for extreme dust particles, dirt, and pet dander.
- Optional power converter allows you to use your Foust 160AN air purifier indoors! Converts 120V AC power to 12V DC battery power. 150 watts continuous output, 300 watts peak output power, 1 outlet, 3-ft. cord with cigarette-lighter plug. Ultra compact, lightweight, all-metal housing. Low battery alarm with auto-shutoff prevents deep battery discharge. 20-amp fuse protects inverter from overload. Lighted power switch. Manufactured by Tripp-Lite.
- Normal cartridge life is 6-9 months in typical indoor air quality.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA.
WARRANTY – One year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
SHIPPING DAMAGE – If notified of damage within four days of receiving the item, replacement products will be shipped to you at no charge.
RETURNS – If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product within 14 days of receipt, notify us and E.L. Foust will provide a return authorization. Returns are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee and two-way shipping costs. Returned products must be in resaleable condition, and the customer is responsible for any lost or damaged products or components.