E.L. Foust 160R2 Room Air Purifier
Recommended by allergists & environmental doctors, E.L. Foust air purifiers are ideal for people who suffer from allergies, asthma, and chemical sensitivities; and can be used by anyone who wants clean indoor air. The 160R2 room air purifier is rated to clean about 500 square feet, so it’s great for use in your home, office, hotel rooms, etc.
- Maxiumum optimal room size: 20′ X 25′.
- Contains 7 pounds of activated carbon mix for removal of chemicals, fumes, odors, and gases.
- Very quiet (decibel rating = 16 @ 3 ft.).
- Free standing, sturdy and long-lasting all-metal construction. Dimensions: 10″ x 22″. Weight: 17 lb.
- Foust’s standard media contains 60% coconut carbon and 40% Purapel (potassium permanganate). Other specialized media is also available.
- Optional HEPA filter is rated at 0.1 micron efficiency.
- Optional alpha stat filter is useful for extreme dust particles, dirt, and pet dander.
- Optional power converter allows you to use your Foust 160R2 air purifier in your vehicle occasionally. This converter changes 12V DC battery power to 120V AC power and provides 150 watts continuous output, 300 watts peak output power, 1 outlet, 3-ft. cord with cigarette-lighter plug. Ultra compact, lightweight, all-metal housing. Low battery alarm with auto-shutoff prevents deep battery discharge. 20-amp fuse protects inverter from overload. Lighted power switch. Manufactured by Tripp-Lite. NOTE: to use a 160R2 in a car, a cradle is suggested because if not supported properly it can be dangerous and could be damaged. A desk top unit would be a better choice for auto use since it is the same size as the auto unit and will fit in the auto cradle, which can be purchased separately.
- Normal cartridge life is 6-9 months in typical indoor air quality.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA.
WARRANTY – One year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
SHIPPING DAMAGE – If notified of damage within four days of receiving the item, replacement products will be shipped to you at no charge.
RETURNS – If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product within 14 days of receipt, notify us and E.L. Foust will provide a return authorization. Returns are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee and two-way shipping costs. Returned products must be in resaleable condition, and the customer is responsible for any lost or damaged products or components.