These natural rubber mattress toppers feature a 2″ or 3″ core of chemical-free OEKO-TEX certified 100% natural latex or GOLS certified organic latex (both Dunlop). The cover is made of 100% pure, organically processed eco wool quilted to European damask organic cotton on the top, and organic cotton damask fabric on the under-side. Elastic corner straps that hold the topper in place are easy to remove to take the topper with you.
Not only is it comfortable, but the topper is also breathable, naturally repellent to dust mites, flame retardant and bacteria resistant. An organic topper can act as a buffer between you and a synthetic mattress, or it can add extra comfort to a firm mattress. The toppers are spot-clean only, so if you have a child or bed-wetter sleeping with you we recommend adding a water-resistant moisture barrier or puddle pad for protection.
- Available with soft rubber (18-22 ILD) or extra-soft rubber (14-17 ILD) for a pillow-top feel.
- Please note that we do not recommend that young babies sleep on a soft topper.
- Latex is grown and processed in Sri Lanka; Eco-wool is from the Pacific Northwest.
- Made to order by PureRest Organics in California in 1-2 weeks.
- FREE FedEx Ground shipping in the continental USA.