- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber; level loop style, serged edge.
- Natural jute backing. Woven polypropylene: about 2% by weight.
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing).
- Weight: 32 oz. per square yard.
- Thickness: 5/16 in.
- Carpet is produced by Nature’s Carpet in Holland of wool from Europe and New Zealand.
- Rugs are made in British Columbia in about two weeks. Also available in custom sizes, contact us for quote.
- Individuals who are sensitive to animal fibers or want to see the carpet in person can order free samples above.
- Shipping from British Columbia by UPS: 4×6 = $35 | 5×8 = $49 | 6×9 = $79 | 8×10 = $139
- Estimated shipping for 9×12 = $250 and 10×14 = $300 for curbside delivery by freight carrier. Some locations may be higher; if so we will contact you for approval, or you can contact us for a shipping quote before purchase.
Aberdeen Area Rugs
$0.00 – $1,725.00
Nature’s Carpet chemical-free wool rug. Level loop style, no dyes, natural rubber adhesive. Affordable, sustainable, non-toxic.
Arbroath, Montrose, Stonehaven
10×14, 5×8, 6×9, 8×10, 9×12, swatch