- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber; level loop style, serged edge.
- Natural jute backing. Woven polypropylene: about 2% by weight.
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing).
- Weight: 32 oz. per square yard.
- Thickness: 5/16 in.
- Carpet is produced by Nature’s Carpet in Holland of wool from Europe and New Zealand.
- Rugs are made in British Columbia in about two weeks. Also available in custom sizes, contact us for quote.
- Pricing is based on the most cost-effective method of cutting the carpet. For Aberdeen, the pattern will run along the width of the rug, rather than the length. Contact us if you would like a quote for running the pattern lengthwise.
- Individuals who are sensitive to animal fibers or want to see the carpet in person can order free samples above.
- FREE SHIPPING from British Columbia to a commercial location. $160 for residential delivery. Alaska and Hawaii are higher; contact us for a shipping quote.
Aberdeen Area Rugs
$0.00 – $2,059.00
Nature’s Carpet chemical-free wool rug. Level loop style, no dyes, natural rubber adhesive. Affordable, sustainable, non-toxic.
Arbroath, Montrose, Stonehaven
10×14, 5×8, 6×9, 8×10, 9×12, swatch