- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber
- Natural hemp, cotton and jute backing
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing)
- Organically dyed, luxuriously soft variable texture, cut-pile
- Broadloom wall-to-wall carpet, 13′ 2″ wide
- Weight: 65 oz. per square yard
- Thickness: 1/2 in.
- Lead time: Earth Weave carpet and padding typically ship from the Georgia warehouse within a week, unless the style/color is back-ordered. If not in stock, it might take 2-4 weeks to be produced. Lead times are often a bit longer during the year-end holiday season.
- Carpet is produced in Dalton, GA of wool from the UK.
- Shipping = $195 for commercial delivery or pick up at your local carrier terminal. Curbside delivery to a residence is usually $100-$200 higher (based on shipping quote, charged after purchase). Certain destinations may be higher; primarily Alaska, Hawaii, New York City, islands accessed by boat, and some remote areas. Please contact us to discuss delivery options or for a shipping quote.
$0.00 – $87.75 sq yd
Chemical-free wool carpeting. Soft and luxurious, variable texture cut pile, organic dyes, natural rubber adhesive. Sustainable, non-toxic.
Palomino, Heron, Otter, Brindle, Seal, Barred Owl
cut roll (12 to 120 sq yd), full roll (120 sq yd or more), swatch
To calculate price per sq ft, divide sq yd price by 9.