Cleopatra is from Nature’s Carpet Light Green collection. Though it’s not 100% chemical-free, it is extensively tested and certified for low-VOC emissions, odors and chemicals. Instead of the natural rubber adhesive used in their Dark Green carpets and rugs, Nature’s Carpet constructs this product with odor-free / latex-free Ceneva coating. Made from acetic acid (vinegar), this compound was developed to replace Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR), the most toxic component of conventional carpets. This style also has Permethrin (mothproofing) applied at the rate of 100–120 mg per kg of carpet; and uses a synthetic backing, instead of jute.
- Contact us to see if you qualify for a new customer discount.
- Low VOC dyes, natural wool face fiber, luxury loop style.
- Ceneva (SBR Free) adhesive attaches fiber to synthetic backing.
- Broadloom wall-to-wall carpet, 13′ 2″ wide.
- Weight: 52 oz. per square yard.
- Made by Nature’s Carpet in Europe of wool from Europe.
- Also available as area rugs.
- Individuals who are sensitive to animal fibers or want to see the carpet in person can order free samples above.
- FREE SHIPPING for 50 sq yd or more. Shipping 1-49 sq yd = $125 for commercial delivery or pick up at terminal; curbside delivery to a residence = $325 (charged after purchase). Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is higher. Please contact us to discuss delivery options, or for quote to AK and HI.
There are no reviews yet.