- The Dappled Path platform bed, from Dapwood’s Dream Catcher product line, has a vertical slat headboard, 42″ height.
- Wood slats that will support your mattress are about 3/4″ x 2.5″. Standard spacing is about 3″. Closer slat spacing (1.5″ or .25″) is available for an extra charge.
- Bed is designed to fit standard-size mattresses: Twin: 38×75 | TwinXL: 38×80 | Full: 53×75 | Queen: 60×80 | Std King: 76×80 | CA King: 72×84
- Made to order in New Mexico factory in about 3 weeks. *Rush (approx. 10 workdays) = 5% upcharge. *Double-rush (approx. 5 workdays) = 10% upcharge. Orders received after 10am Pacific Time may not be processed until the next day; holiday closures may increase production time.
- FREE delivery by FedEx Ground in the lower 48 states, except King and CA King sizes shipping costs $150 due to oversize cartons. Contact us for other areas.
- Made to order in the USA of natural wood, which may vary from photos due to cosmetic imperfections and variations. Read about the real wood used by Dapwood. Furniture items are not returnable.
Dappled Path Bed
$900.00 – $1,604.00
Dappled Path (Dream Catcher) bed is available in oak, maple, cherry or walnut. Unfinished, linseed oil or teak oil. Vegetable based stains are available for oak.
CA King, Full, Queen, Std King, Twin, TwinXL
Oak, Maple, Cherry, Walnut