Dolomite is Earth Weave’s lowest pile product, constructed from the finest all natural wool. At 30 ounces, Dolomite carpet and rugs are not as thick as their other styles, but it has excellent durability and is great for high-traffic areas.
- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber.
- Natural hemp, cotton and jute backing.
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing).
- Tufted textured loop.
- Elegantly finished with serged edges.
- Weight: 30 oz. per square yard. Thickness: 3/16 in.
- UP TO 8 FREE SWATCHES total (including carpet, rug, underlayment). Extra swatches are $2 each and will be invoiced after order is received.
- Due to the flexible and stretchable nature of the carpet, standard and custom-size rugs might be an inch wider or narrower than the specified dimensions.
- Custom rugs are available in any size, and usually take 2-4 weeks to make. Contact us with your dimensions, style and color for a custom rug quote.
- Lead time: Carpet and padding typically leave the Georgia warehouse within a week, unless the style/color is back-ordered. If not in stock, carpet and rugs might take 3-5 weeks to be produced. Lead times are often a bit longer during the year-end holiday season.
- Carpet and rugs are produced in Dalton, GA of wool from the UK.
- Estimated shipping cost for rugs up to 8′ wide, by FedEx Ground: 4×6 = $55 | 6×9 = $115 | 8×10 = $250
- Estimated shipping for 10×12 = $295 for curbside delivery by freight carrier.
There are no reviews yet.