If your sleeping partner kicks off the covers while you reach for more, here’s a great solution…a dual-weight wool comforter tailored to each person’s warmth requirements.
- Combo #1: light/heavy – One person is ‘always hot’ and the other is ‘always cold’
- Combo #2: light/medium – One person is ‘always hot’ and the other is ‘just fine’
- Combo #3: medium/heavy – One person is ‘just fine’ and the other is ‘always cold’
Hand-made by our friends at Holy Lamb Organics of premium eco-wool batting (grown in the Pacific Northwest) covered in GOTS-certified organic cotton sateen fabric. Hand stitching around the perimeter and tufting in the middle keeps the wool in place. Now with corner ties for securing into your duvet cover. Though made with untreated wool, this comforter can be machine washed following special instructions; but due to the differences among washing machines, the comforter is not guaranteed if laundered. Optional duvet cover reduces the need for washing. The cover has inside corner ties, button closure, and is sized to fit this comforter.
- Comforter is hand-made in Washington in 1-3 weeks; not returnable.
- Optional duvet cover is hand-made in Minnesota in 2-3 weeks and ships separately.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA.