If your sleeping partner kicks off the covers while you reach for more, here’s a great solution…a dual-weight wool comforter tailored to each person’s warmth requirements.
- Combo #1: light/heavy – One person is ‘always hot’ and the other is ‘always cold’
- Combo #2: light/medium – One person is ‘always hot’ and the other is ‘just fine’
- Combo #3: medium/heavy – One person is ‘just fine’ and the other is ‘always cold’
Hand-made by our friends at Holy Lamb Organics of premium eco-wool batting (grown in the Pacific Northwest) covered in GOTS-certified organic cotton sateen fabric. Hand stitching around the perimeter and tufting in the middle keeps the wool in place. Though made with untreated wool, this comforter can be machine washed following special instructions; but due to the differences among washing machines, the comforter is not guaranteed if laundered.
- Use inside an organic cotton duvet cover to reduce the need for washing.
- Made in Oakville, WA; not returnable.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA.