- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber; berber loop style, serged edge.
- Natural jute backing. Woven polypropylene: about 2% by weight.
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing).
- Weight: 37 oz. per square yard.
- Thickness: 3/8 in.
- Carpet is produced by Nature’s Carpet in Holland of wool from Europe and New Zealand.
- Rugs are made in British Columbia in about two weeks. Also available in custom sizes, contact us for quote.
- Individuals who are sensitive to animal fibers or want to see the carpet in person can order free samples above.
- Estimated shipping from British Columbia: 5×8 = $49 | 6×9 = $79 | 8×10 = $195 | 9×12 = $250 | 10×14 = $300. Some locations may be higher; if so we will contact you for approval, or you can contact us with your zip code for a shipping quote before purchase.
Everest Area Rugs
$0.00 – $1,779.00
Nature’s Carpet chemical-free wool rug. Berber loop style, no dyes, natural rubber adhesive. Affordable, sustainable, non-toxic.
Mountain Mist, Sandy Shore, Snow Cap, Twilight
10×14, 5×8, 6×9, 8×10, 9×12, swatch