- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber; berber loop style, serged edge.
- Woven cotton & hemp primary backing, natural jute secondary backing.
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing).
- Weight: 37 oz. per square yard.
- Thickness: 3/8 in.
- Carpet is produced by Nature’s Carpet in Holland of wool from Europe and New Zealand.
- Rugs are made in British Columbia in about two weeks. Also available in custom sizes, contact us for quote.
- Individuals who are sensitive to animal fibers or want to see the carpet in person can order free samples above.
- FREE SHIPPING from British Columbia to a commercial location. $160 for residential delivery. Alaska and Hawaii are higher; contact us for a shipping quote.
Everest Area Rugs
$0.00 – $2,376.00
Nature’s Carpet chemical-free wool rug. Berber loop style, no dyes, natural rubber adhesive. Affordable, sustainable, non-toxic.
Mountain Mist, Sandy Shore, Snow Cap, Twilight
10×14, 5×8, 6×9, 8×10, 9×12, swatch