These Southwestern-style classic flatweave wool rugs from Hook & Loom are hand-woven from 100% natural undyed wool on traditional wooden pedal looms. The beautiful, varied colors of different breeds of sheep create elegant patterns that will accent any room. Each rug has carefully hand-bound (serged) edges using matching yarns, making them fully reversible, for twice the wear between cleanings. The scales on wool fibers hold onto dirt until it is vacuumed away, which helps the rug stay cleaner. And wool fibers absorb airborne pollutants, so wool rugs can actually help clean the air in your home! Plus wool is fire retardant, so no flame-proofing chemicals are needed. The flatweave rugs are not as thick as Hook & Loom’s other rug styles, so they will easily clear most doors. No dyes, chemicals, or latex. FREE SHIPPING from the warehouse in Massachusetts.
Caring for your Hook & Loom natural wool rug
- Vacuum regularly.
- If spills occur, it’s best to act quickly. You can scoop up solids with a spatula or butter knife. Blot as much liquid as possible, using a clean paper or cloth towel. Then towel or wet sponge) with cold water (add cleaning agent if appropriate). Gently moisten and dab the area, then blot dry.
- For more serious spills and soil, professional cleaning is recommended.
- Please note that it’s normal for the ends of a thread or yarn to become loose over time. If this happens, simply snip it off (don’t pull it) and the problem will be gone.
Hook & Loom offers easy returns of any of their rugs, in new and unused condition, within 30 days of purchase:
- Roll and return the rug to the original bag and include a brief note letting us know why you weren’t satisfied.
- Tie the top with the attached fastener, or other secure string or fastener.
- Remove the pre-paid FedEx label from your packing list envelope and affix it over the original shipping label.
- Drop the rug off at any FedEx location; or call 1-800-Go-FedEx to request a home pickup (extra charge applies for home pickups).
- Swatches are not returnable.
As soon as Hook & Loom receives your return, they will inspect it to make sure it’s in the original new and unused condition. When we receive their refund we will issue a credit to your account, less two-way shipping costs (usually 20-25% of the price depending on size and distance). If you return the rug because it is not what you ordered, or it has a defect that eluded quality inspectors, the shipping cost will not be deducted from your refund.
Hook & Loom makes their rugs to last. If at any time you experience a problem with construction or durability of a Hook & Loom rug and it is beyond the 30-day validity of the prepaid return label, simply call or email us. We will make arrangements for replacement, or if it cannot be replaced a refund will be processed.