The HealthMate+ is especially well-suited for the chemically sensitive who require the most comprehensive air cleaning solution available, as well as for homes and buildings that have a high level of airborne chemicals. This air purifier combines superior particulate filtration with advanced gas filtering capabilities to remove more household chemicals, gases and odors than other Austin Air purifiers. If the HealthMate+™ doesn’t change your life and improve your sleep, return it for a refund within 30 days.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate+™ provides the most comprehensive air cleaning solution, removing sub-micron particles, chemicals and noxious gases. Every minute, a standard HealthMate+™ draws over 250 cubic feet of air through a 4-stage filter containing 15 pounds of activated carbon impregnated with potassium iodide and over 60 square feet of true medical grade HEPA. The result: more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market. (a junior HealthMate+ contains 6 lb. carbon and 30 sq.ft. HEPA)
STAGE 1 – LARGE PARTICLE PRE-FILTER removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – MEDIUM PARTICLE PRE-FILTER removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – ACTIVATED CARBON AND ZEOLITE impregnated with POTASSIUM IODIDE removes chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. formaldehyde and ammonia)
STAGE 4 – TRUE MEDICAL GRADE HEPA removes harmful micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria and viruses)
- HealthMate+ Jr. (HM250) cleans up to 700 square feet. Height: 16.5″ | Width: 11″ x 11″ | Weight: 21 lbs. | Fan Rating: 200 cfm
- HealthMate+ Std. (HM450) cleans up to 1500 square feet. Height: 23″ | Width: 14.5″ x 14.5″ | Weight: 47 lbs. | Fan Rating: 400 cfm
- 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 micron, 95% efficient in removing particulates 0.1 micron and smaller.
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING in the continental USA. Contact us for a quote to other areas and expedited shipping.
- 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee (RA number is required, $25 restocking charge) | 5-year mechanical warranty | 5-year pro-rated filter warranty
- See model comparison chart | purchase replacement filter
When to replace your Austin Air filter
Austin Air filters are designed to last up to five years under normal residential use. Many air purifiers on the market today come with an indicator that tells you when to replace the filter. These devices provide only a measurement of time, not a true indication that the media is exhausted. To know when it’s time to replace an Austin Air filter, watch for a change in smell when it’s running; normally a sweet or sour smell, or an odor of ammonia or vinegar, indicates the unit needs a replacement filter.