- The Hidden Valley trundle bed, from Dapwood’s Dream Weaver product line, fits under any Dream Weaver or Dream Catcher bed to provide extra sleeping area for a guest or sibling.
- Exterior dimensions of the standard trundle bed are 41.5″ x 74.5″ and the platform is 3.5″ off the floor. Interior dimensions are 38″ x 71″ so a custom-size mattress is needed.
- Exterior dimensions of the twin-size trundle bed are 41.5″ x 79.5″ and the platform is 3.5″ off the floor. Interior dimensions are 38″ x 75″ and will fit a standard twin mattress, but the bed will be too long to fit under a twin or full Dapwood bed. (it would fit under a twin XL, queen or king bed)
- Poplar wood slats that will support your mattress are about 3/4″ x 2.5″. Standard spacing is about 3″. Closer slat spacing (1.5″ or .25″) is available for an extra charge. Note that the photo shows pine slats, but they are now made of poplar wood.
- Made to order in New Mexico factory in about 3 weeks. *Rush (approx. 10 workdays) = 5% upcharge. *Double-rush (approx. 5 workdays) = 10% upcharge. Orders received after 10am Pacific Time may not be processed until the next day; holiday closures may increase production time.
- FREE delivery by FedEx Ground in the lower 48 states. Contact us for other areas.
- Dapwood furniture is made to order and is not returnable.
Hidden Valley trundle bed
$475.00 – $645.00
Hidden Valley trundle bed is available in oak or maple. Unfinished, linseed oil or teak oil. Vegetable based stains are available for oak.
Standard Trundle, Twin