- The Hidden Valley trundle bed, from Dapwood’s Dream Weaver product line, fits under any Dream Weaver or Dream Catcher bed to provide extra sleeping area for a guest or sibling.
- 41.5″ x 74.5″ with platform at 3.5″. Requires mattress no larger than 39″ x 72.5″. Can be ordered longer to fit a standard twin mattress, but the longer length could not be used under a twin bed.
- Poplar wood slats that will support your mattress are about 3/4″ x 2.5″. Standard spacing is about 3″. Closer slat spacing (1.5″ or .25″) is available for an extra charge. Note that the photo shows pine slats, but they are now made of poplar wood.
- Made to order in New Mexico factory in about 3 weeks. *Rush (approx. 10 workdays) = 5% upcharge. *Double-rush (approx. 5 workdays) = 10% upcharge. Orders received after 10am Pacific Time may not be processed until the next day; holiday closures may increase production time.
- FREE delivery by FedEx Ground in the lower 48 states. Contact us for other areas.
- Returns are subject to 30% restocking charge plus all shipping charges. Customized items are not returnable. Returned items damaged in transit may not be refunded; package carefully.
Hidden Valley trundle bed
$475.00 – $570.00
Hidden Valley trundle bed is available in oak or maple. Unfinished, linseed oil or teak oil. Vegetable based stains are available for oak.