- The High Desert platform bed, from Dapwood’s Dream Weaver product line, has a Southwestern-style engraved sunburst in the center of headboard and footboard.
- Wood slats that will support your mattress are about 3/4″ x 2.5″. Standard spacing is about 3″. Closer slat spacing (1.5″ or .25″) is available for an extra charge.
- Bed is designed to fit standard-size mattresses: Twin: 38×75 | TwinXL: 38×80 | Full: 53×75 | Queen: 60×80 | Std King: 76×80 | CA King: 72×84
- Made to order in New Mexico factory in about 3 weeks. *Rush (approx. 10 workdays) = 5% upcharge. *Double-rush (approx. 5 workdays) = 10% upcharge. Orders received after 10am Pacific Time may not be processed until the next day; holiday closures may increase production time.
- FREE delivery by FedEx Ground in the lower 48 states. Contact us for other areas.
- Made to order in the USA of natural wood, which may vary from photos due to cosmetic imperfections and variations. Read about the real wood used by Dapwood. Furniture items are not returnable.
High Desert Bed
$650.00 – $1,053.00
High Desert (Dream Weaver) bed, with engraved Southwestern-style sunrise, is available in oak or maple. Unfinished, linseed oil or teak oil.
CA King, Full, Queen, Std King, Twin, TwinXL