Slim, lightweight, one-canister, 2-stage water filter ideal for travelers who want to enjoy a continuous flow of great tasting, clean water. Inside the filter is a premium Doulton Sterasyl® silver-impregnated ceramic candle-mount cartridge that makes the unit self-sterilizing and eliminates the need for boiling. Incorporated into the ceramic element is a second-stage carbon block media which contains a resin that removes or reduces unhealthy chemicals and lead, as well as over 99.999% of cyst producing pathogens like cryptosporidium and giardia. Removes chlorine, disinfection by-products, and volatile organic chemicals that cause off-tastes and odors while preserving beneficial alkaline minerals. Does not contain all elements of LivingWaters SAFEWATER TECHNOLOGY™.
- Easy to transport, simple to maintain.
- Quickly attaches to a faucet spout; adapters are included.
- Does not remove fluoride or chloramines, which require specialized media not often found in small water filters. To remove these contaminants, see the Berkey Travel Filter.
- 90-day unconditional money-back satisfaction guarantee; 3-year warranty on system parts except replaceable cartridge. Average service life of cartridge is one year, depending on water quality and usage.
- FREE shipping in the continental USA.