Marseille is from Nature’s Carpet Light Green collection. Though it’s not 100% chemical-free, it is extensively tested and certified for low-VOC emissions, odors and chemicals. Instead of the natural rubber adhesive used in their Dark Green carpets and rugs, Nature’s Carpet constructs this product with odor-free / latex-free Ceneva coating. Made from acetic acid (vinegar), this compound was developed to replace Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR), the most toxic component of conventional carpets. This style also has Permethrin (mothproofing) applied at the rate of 100–120 mg per kg of carpet; and uses a synthetic backing, instead of jute.
- Low VOC dyes, 50% natural wool / 50% synthetic face fiber; textured loop style.
- Ceneva (SBR Free) coating attaches fiber to synthetic backing.
- Weight: 30.9 oz. per square yard.
- Thickness: 7.7 mm (about 1/3 inch)
- Carpet is made by Nature’s Carpet in Holland of wool from Europe. Rugs are made in British Columbia in about two weeks.
- Standard sizes: 5×8, 6×9, 8×10, 9×12, 10×14. Custom sizes are also available, contact us for quote.
- Pricing is based on the most cost-effective method of cutting the carpet. For sizes smaller than 10×14, the pattern will run along the width of the rug, rather than the length. Contact us if you would like a quote for running the pattern lengthwise.
- Individuals who are sensitive to animal fibers or want to see the carpet in person can order free samples above.
- FREE SHIPPING from British Columbia to a commercial location. $200 for residential delivery. Alaska and Hawaii are higher; contact us for a shipping quote.