- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber
- Natural hemp, cotton and jute backing
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing)
- Tufted textured loop
- Broadloom wall-to-wall carpet, 12′ wide
- Weight: 44 oz. per square yard
- Thickness: 3/8 in.
- Lead time: Earth Weave carpet and padding typically ship from the Georgia warehouse within a week, unless the style/color is back-ordered. If not in stock, it might take 2-4 weeks to be produced. Lead times are often a bit longer during the year-end holiday season.
- Carpet is produced in Dalton, GA of wool from the UK.
- Shipping = $195 for commercial delivery or pick up at your local carrier terminal. Curbside delivery to a residence is usually $100-$200 higher (based on shipping quote, charged after purchase). Certain destinations may be higher; primarily Alaska, Hawaii, New York City, islands accessed by boat, and some remote areas. Please contact us to discuss delivery options or for a shipping quote.
$0.00 – $56.70 sq yd
Chemical-free wool carpeting. Gorgeous tufted textured loop. No dyes, natural rubber adhesive. Sustainable, non-toxic.
Cottontail, Snowfield, Honeysuckle, Granite, Tussock, Silver Birch, Dried Thistle, Pewter, Anthracite, Ursus
cut roll (12 to 120 sq yd), full roll (120 sq yd or more), swatch
To calculate price per sq ft, divide sq yd price by 9.