Soaring Heart’s organic futons are less expensive than organic mattresses. Plus they can be folded, which makes them great for use on a sofa frame as well as in studios, dorms, small apartments, multipurpose rooms, or as healthy comfortable guest beds. These futons are 7″ – 8″ thick when new, and compress to 6″ – 7″ with ongoing use.
Your organic futon should last you 8 to 15 years, depending on how well you maintain it, and it can be reworked by Soaring Heart if needed. Covering with a washable natural fiber mattress pad will protect it from moisture and soil. A quality mattress pad can double your futon’s life, as well as shield it from stains which would void the warranty and make the item ineligible for rework. A colored organic cotton futon cover is optional.
- No chemicals, synthetic ingredients or chemical fire retardants.
- The all-cotton (vegan) futon is not fire retardant, so a doctor’s prescription is required for purchase. See “Additional Information” for details or contact us.
- Inside the deluxe cotton, latex, and wool futon is a 3″ organic latex core, covered with 1″ organic wool and 2″ organic cotton batting on top and bottom. During the tufting process the futon flattens down to 7-8 inches.
- Futons require occasional flipping and rotating so they wear evenly. See care instructions for maintenance guidelines.
- Hand-crafted of the finest materials in Seattle, Washington, usually in 6-8 weeks. Not returnable.
- FREE SHIPPING by FedEx Ground.