Austin Air developed the Pet Machine™ air purifier to remove the allergens caused by pets. This filter uses HEPA technology to trap airborne dust and dander, while its special carbon blend helps reduce many pet odors that linger in the air. Every minute, over 250 cubic feet of air passes through 15 pounds of Activated Carbon and over 60 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA, providing air so clean it could change your life and how you sleep. If it doesn’t, Austin Air will refund your money within 30 days.
The Pet Machine™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of The Pet Machine™, passing it through a 4-stage filter. The result: more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – LARGE PARTICLE PRE-FILTER removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – MEDIUM PARTICLE PRE-FILTER removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – SPECIALTY CARBON/ZEOLITE blend reduces odors caused by pets and other chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. ammonia and sulfuric acid)
STAGE 4 – TRUE MEDICAL GRADE HEPA (60 sq ft) removes pet allergens such as dander and dust, as well as thousands of other micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria and viruses)
- Pet Machine (HM410) cleans up to 1500 square feet. Height: 23″ | Width: 14.5″ x 14.5″ | Weight: 47 lbs. | Fan Rating: 400 cfm
- 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 micron, 95% efficient in removing particulates 0.1 micron and smaller.
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING in the continental USA. Contact us for a quote to other areas and expedited shipping.
- 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee (RA number is required, $25 restocking charge) | 5-year mechanical warranty | 5-year pro-rated filter warranty
- See model comparison chart | purchase replacement filter
When to replace your Austin Air filter
Austin Air filters are designed to last up to five years under normal residential use. Many air purifiers on the market today come with an indicator that tells you when to replace the filter. These devices provide only a measurement of time, not a true indication that the media is exhausted. Media life depends on many other factors: how many hours the filter is run per day, the fan speed typically used, which pollutants are being removed, the quantity of pollutants in the air, and more. The easiest way to know when it’s time to replace an Austin Air filter is to watch for a change in smell when it’s running; normally a sweet or sour smell, or an ammonia or vinegar odor, indicates the unit needs a replacement filter.