- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber
- Natural hemp, cotton and jute backing
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing)
- Tufted textured loop, contemporary striped pattern
- Broadloom wall-to-wall carpet, 12′ wide
- Weight: 38 oz. per square yard. Thickness: 1/4 in.
- UP TO 8 FREE SWATCHES total (including carpet, rug, underlayment). Extra swatches are $2 each and will be invoiced after order is received.
- Lead time: Earth Weave carpet and padding typically ship from the Georgia warehouse within a week, unless the style/color is back-ordered. If not in stock, it might take 2-4 weeks to be produced. Lead times are often a bit longer during the year-end holiday season.
- Carpet is produced in Dalton, GA of wool from the UK.
- Estimated shipping is $195 for commercial delivery or pick up at the local carrier terminal. Curbside delivery to a residence is usually $100-$200 higher (based on shipping quote, charged after purchase). Please contact us to discuss delivery options or for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
$0.00 – $58.05 sq yd
Chemical-free wool carpeting. Contemporary striped tufted textured loop. No dyes, natural rubber adhesive. Sustainable, non-toxic.
Sand Dollar, Wheat, Buckskin, Chestnut, Flint, Steel
cut roll (12 to 120 sq yd), full roll (120 sq yd or more), swatch
To calculate price per sq ft, divide sq yd price by 9.