Pyrenees is one of Earth Weave’s mid-weight carpet/rug styles. It’s constructed with a distinct two-color pattern, created without the use of dyes. The alternating rows of color are even in height and give a somewhat sisal appearance, but with the durability and softness of the finest all natural wool.
- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber
- Natural hemp, cotton and jute backing
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing)
- Tufted textured loop, contemporary striped pattern
- Broadloom wall-to-wall carpet, 12′ wide
- Weight: 38 oz. per square yard. Thickness: 1/4 in.
- UP TO 8 FREE SWATCHES total (including carpet, rug, underlayment). Extra swatches are $2 each and will be invoiced after order is received.
- Lead time: Earth Weave carpet and padding typically ship from the Georgia warehouse within a week, unless the style/color is back-ordered. If not in stock, it might take 2-4 weeks to be produced. Lead times are often a bit longer during the year-end holiday season.
- Carpet is produced in Dalton, GA of wool from the UK.
- Estimated shipping is $195 for commercial delivery or pick up at the local carrier terminal. Curbside delivery to a residence is usually $100-$200 higher (based on shipping quote, charged after purchase). Please contact us to discuss delivery options or for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
There are no reviews yet.