- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber.
- Natural hemp, cotton and jute backing.
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing).
- Tufted textured loop, contemporary striped pattern.
- Elegantly finished with serged edges.
- Weight: 38 oz. per square yard. Thickness: 1/4 in.
- UP TO 8 FREE SWATCHES total (including carpet, rug, underlayment). Extra swatches are $2 each and will be invoiced after order is received.
- Due to the flexible and stretchable nature of the carpet, standard and custom-size rugs might be an inch wider or narrower than the specified dimensions.
- Custom rugs are available in any size, and usually take 2-4 weeks to make. Contact us with your dimensions, style and color for a custom rug quote.
- Lead time: Carpet and padding typically leave the Georgia warehouse within a week, unless the style/color is back-ordered. If not in stock, carpet and rugs might take 3-5 weeks to be produced. Lead times are often a bit longer during the year-end holiday season.
- Carpet and rugs are produced in Dalton, GA of wool from the UK.
- Estimated shipping cost for rugs up to 8′ wide, by FedEx Ground: 4×6 = $55 | 6×9 = $115 | 8×10 = $250
- Estimated shipping for 10×12 = $295 for curbside delivery by freight carrier.
Pyrenees Area Rugs
$0.00 – $1,169.00
Chemical-free wool area rugs with serged edges. Contemporary striped tufted textured loop. No dyes, natural rubber adhesive. Sustainable, non-toxic. Made by Earth Weave.
Sand Dollar, Wheat, Buckskin, Chestnut, Flint, Steel
10×12, 4×6, 6×9, 8×10, Custom, swatch