- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber.
- Natural hemp, cotton and jute backing.
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing).
- Tufted random tip shear.
- Elegantly finished with serged edges.
- Weight: 44 oz. per square yard.
- Thickness: 3/8 in.
- Due to the flexible and stretchable nature of the carpet, standard and custom-size rugs might be an inch wider or narrower than the specified dimensions.
- Custom rugs are available in any size, and usually take 2-4 weeks to make. Contact us with your dimensions, style and color for a custom rug quote.
- Lead time: Carpet and padding typically leave the Georgia warehouse within a week, unless the style/color is back-ordered. If not in stock, carpet and rugs might take 3-5 weeks to be produced. Lead times are often a bit longer during the year-end holiday season.
- Carpet and rugs are produced in Dalton, GA of wool from the UK.
- Estimated shipping cost for rugs up to 8′ wide, by FedEx Ground: 4×6 = $35 | 5×8 = $49 | 6×9 = $79 | 8×10 = $195
- Estimated shipping for 10×12 = $225 for curbside delivery by freight carrier.
Rainier Area Rugs
$0.00 – $1,284.00
Chemical-free wool area rugs with serged edges. Tufted random tip shear, no dyes, natural rubber adhesive. Sustainable, non-toxic. Great for kids and pets. Made by Earth Weave.
Snowfield, Granite, Tussock, Ursus
10×12, 4×6, 6×9, 8×10, Custom, swatch