Earth Weave’s Rainier is a medium-thick random tip-shear style. The combination of cut and uncut loops gives this carpet a smoother and slightly more formal look than their other offerings. Excellent durability and comfort is achieved using the finest all natural wool. Rainier is especially well-suited for homes with rambunctious kids and pets due to the random texture.
- Chemical-free, natural wool face fiber.
- Natural hemp, cotton and jute backing.
- Natural rubber adhesive (attaches fiber to backing).
- Tufted random tip shear.
- Elegantly finished with serged edges.
- Weight: 44 oz. per square yard. Thickness: 3/8 in.
- UP TO 8 FREE SWATCHES total (including carpet, rug, underlayment). Extra swatches are $2 each and will be invoiced after order is received.
- Due to the flexible and stretchable nature of the carpet, standard and custom-size rugs might be an inch wider or narrower than the specified dimensions.
- Custom rugs are available in any size, and usually take 2-4 weeks to make. Contact us with your dimensions, style and color for a custom rug quote.
- Lead time: Carpet and padding typically leave the Georgia warehouse within a week, unless the style/color is back-ordered. If not in stock, carpet and rugs might take 3-5 weeks to be produced. Lead times are often a bit longer during the year-end holiday season.
- Carpet and rugs are produced in Dalton, GA of wool from the UK.
- Estimated shipping cost for rugs up to 8′ wide, by FedEx Ground: 4×6 = $55 | 6×9 = $115 | 8×10 = $250
- Estimated shipping for 10×12 = $295 for curbside delivery by freight carrier.
There are no reviews yet.