E.L. Foust Series 400 Air Purifier
Recommended by allergists & environmental doctors, E.L. Foust air purifiers are ideal for people who suffer from allergies, asthma, and chemical sensitivities; and can be used by anyone who wants clean indoor air. The largest of Foust’s air purifiers, the Series 400 is rated to clean about 1000 square feet, so it’s great for use in classrooms, hospitals, office spaces, or in larger areas of your home.
- Gentle air flow and very quiet: decibel rating on high speed = 24dB @ 3 ft., on low speed = 22dB @ 3 ft.
- Independent testing shows that this purifier will remove VOCs, chemicals, odors, fumes, smoke, bacteria, pollen and other allergens, formaldehyde, ozone and many other contaminants. Test results and performance data are based on Foust’s standard media, containing 60% coconut carbon and 40% Purapel (potassium permanganate). Other specialized media is also available.
- HEPA filter traps particles down to 0.3 microns in size.
- Optional UV light ($199) helps disinfect indoor air of germs, virus, mold and bacteria.
- Free standing, sturdy and long-lasting all-metal construction. Dimensions: 13.5″ x 13.5″ x 32″. Weight: 55 lb.
- Standard beige cabinet exterior has a no-odor finish | Stainless steel cabinet’s rugged exterior protects against daily scratches, nicks, and bumps.
- Filter replacement intervals: prefilters 2-3 months; media tray 6-9 months; HEPA filter 2-3 years. (see details)
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA.
WARRANTY – One year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
SHIPPING DAMAGE – If notified of damage within four days of receiving the item, replacement products will be shipped to you at no charge.
RETURNS – If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product within 14 days of receipt, notify us and E.L. Foust will provide a return authorization. Returns are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee and two-way shipping costs. Returned products must be in resaleable condition, and the customer is responsible for any lost or damaged products or components.