PureRest builds their mattresses to last! They make one of the safest and most natural mattresses you can sleep on, in San Diego, CA.
Mattress Comfort Exchange: 60 days
Our bodies take awhile to adjust to a new mattress, so we recommend that you try yours for 3-4 weeks before deciding whether it’s too firm or too soft. Within 60 days of receipt, you can exchange a layer of your mattress for a firmer or softer feel. To start this process, contact us and we will have the factory send you a new layer. You will be charged $99 for each layer that is exchanged, and you will have 30-days to ship back the current layer(s). Upon receipt of the old layer(s), these funds will be refunded to you.
Mattress Sleep Trial: 120 days
Mattresses must be returned in excellent condition before the 120-day trial ends. Please contact us if you decide to return your mattress. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the mattress back to the factory in Southern California.
Mattress Warranty: 20 years; 10 non-prorated/10 pro-rated | Topper warranty: 2 years
Your all-natural latex mattress will be warrantied by PureRest to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 20 years (10 fixed, 10 prorated). Your natural latex topper is warrantied for two years. These products are designed to conform to a your individual shape, which may result in body contouring. This is normal and not a structural defect, but contouring over 1.5 inches in depth below the normal surface of the product is covered by the warranty, as described below. The natural materials used in these products might have a slight odor which will fade away over time, and we do not warrant for any smells. If you are very sensitive you can contact us to order a mattress test kit prior to purchase.
These warranties are not transferable and only cover the original purchasing consumer.
- Any manufacturing defect in the mattress cover, such as fabric tearing or stitching unraveling.
- Any cosmetic damages NOT caused by normal wear and tear, or damage that affects the performance of the mattress or topper.
- Body impressions with more than 1.5” indentation if the mattress is supported by an appropriate foundation and used with an appropriate frame or center support and slat foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the natural latex foam that causes it to split or crack under conditions of normal use and proper handling.
- Impressions with less than 1.5” indentation, damage or “sagging” due to the use of a wrong foundation or frame.
- Damage caused by spills, burns, accidents, mold, acts of nature. Misuse of the cover, laundering, normal wear and tear.
- Mold, odors, and/or discoloration caused by abnormal care including, but not limited to, liquid spills; improper ventilation including, but not limited to, humid climates and/or areas where the mattress is exposed to excessive water or humidity.
- Comfort preference, height, size.