This four-cartridge, 6-stage water purifier and alkalizer incorporates LivingWaters’ patented SAFEWATER TECHNOLOGY™ for guaranteed protection against 99.9999% of dangerous microorganisms, including cysts (like giardia and cryptosporidium), mold, spores from organisms like anthrax, the entire spectrum of disease-causing bacteria, and 99.95% of virus. It also removes or reduces VOCs, heavy metals including chromium-6 (hexavalent chromium), hormone disruptors, sediment, and chemicals including chlorine and chloramine and their disinfection by-products, fluoride and arsenic, as well as hard-to-remove substances like perchlorate, MTBE, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, and personal care product residues. This is one of the only filter-based systems that will remove unhealthy water contaminants as effectively as Reverse Osmosis and distillation, yet unlike these technologies it preserves the healthy alkaline minerals in your water and there is no water wasted–like RO–and no electricity needed–like distillation.
Inside the horizontal housing on top of the unit is an acid-washed carbon finishing cartridge that makes the best tasting beverages possible by removing VOCs that might impart a bad flavor to the water, so the system is ideal for those who want great tasting water that is safer than bottled water, at a fraction of the price. Unlike our stand-alone Berkey® gravity-fed water purifiers, the LivingWaters™ system attaches to your plumbing or faucet and provides a continuous flow of clean water.
- 15.25” high x 16.5” wide x 6” deep.
- No power is required, so the system works in emergencies if you have water pressure.
- Fail-safe…water flow is cut off when a cartridge needs to be replaced.
- High flow rates, even with low water pressure.
- The under-counter unit comes with a premium “Euro” style top-mount faucet.
- Makes alkaline water that is very healthy and delicious!
- 90-day unconditional money-back satisfaction guarantee; lifetime warranty on system parts except replaceable cartridges. Average service life of cartridges is one year, depending on water quality and usage.
- FREE shipping in the continental USA.