The soft, pliable, absorbent barrier fabric used in these mattress and pillow protectors is made with two layers of luxurious organic cotton jersey (knit) with GOTS-certified super-thin polyurethane (made from non-GMO corn) laminated between the layers for maximum water resistance. The fabric is non-hazardous and contains no vinyl, PVC, phthalates, formaldehyde, PFCs, wool, antibacterials, biocides or flame retardants. These organic waterproof barrier covers are impenetrable to bed bugs and dust mites, in addition to moisture.
The pillow protector is zippered on one end. There are two mattress versions: 1) Fitted style, which covers the mattress top with the waterproof knit and the sides with organic cotton jersey. 2) A new zippered version, which covers the mattress top with the waterproof knit, and the bottom and sides of the mattress with organic cotton twill. The cleverly designed zippered version has a 4-sided separating zipper, so the top can be removed for washing without lifting the mattress to remove the bottom and sides.
Unbleached, undyed, soft, pliable and breathable. Contact us for a swatch if you’d like to see this amazing waterproof barrier fabric before purchasing.
- Fitted mattress protectors feature a 15″ pocket to cover thick mattresses, except crib-size which has a 7″ pocket.
- Zippered mattress protectors are available from 1 to 15 inches thick, please indicate desired thickness in customer notes.
- Fitted mattress protectors are in stock for quick shipping from South Carolina. Pillow and zippered mattress protectors are made to order, and ship from Minnesota in about two weeks.
- Machine washable in water of any temperature; tumble dry on medium or low heat.
- Cotton is grown in Turkey or India; polyurethane film is made in Germany; fabric is made and laminated in India.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA.