The soft, pliable, absorbent barrier fabric used in these mattress and pillow protectors is made with two layers of luxurious organic cotton jersey (knit) with GOTS-certified super-thin polyurethane (made from non-GMO corn) laminated between the layers for maximum water resistance. The fabric is non-hazardous and contains no vinyl, PVC, phthalates, formaldehyde, PFCs, wool, antibacterials, biocides or flame retardants.
These organic waterproof barrier covers are impenetrable to bed bugs and dust mites, in addition to moisture. A fitted skirt holds the mattress protector in place, and the pillow protector is zippered on one end. Unbleached, undyed, soft, pliable and breathable. Contact us for a swatch if you’d like to see this amazing fabric before purchasing.
- Fitted mattress protectors feature a 15″ pocket to cover thick mattresses, except crib-size which has a 7″ pocket.
- Zippered covers that cover the full mattress bottom are also available, contact us for information and to purchase.
- Machine washable in water of any temperature; tumble dry on medium or low heat.
- Cotton is grown in Turkey or India; polyurethane film is made in Germany; fabric is made and laminated in India.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA.